Attimo Shipping Policies
- When placing an order through our website, you formally indicate that you are at least 21 years old and the person that will be receiving the wine is at least 21 years old. We use FedEx for shipping at this time and they will ask for a Federally Issued ID at the time of delivery.
- Please make sure that you are home at the time of delivery. Fedex will attempt the delivery three times, and after the third attempt, the wine will be returned back to Attimo. When this happens, we will set your wine aside in the tasting room for you to pick up. However, if you would like us to reship the wine, Attimo will charge you $25 for reshipment. Attimo is not responsible for any additional shipping charges.
- FedEx cannot legally deliver wine to PO boxes. You must have a valid street address for shipping.
Where Attimo Ships
- Attimo Wine is only able to ship wine to: CA, AZ, TX, OK, CO, LA, FL, NC, KS, MI, TN. Please continue to check back at this page as we are continue to add new states.
- We use FedEx Ground for all of our shipping procedures. Delivery is estimated 7-10 business days after the shipment is picked up. To schedule a faster shipping time or a later shipping date, please contact email@example.com.
- After printing a label for your package, a tracking number will be emailed to you, however that tracking number will not become active until your order has been picked up and is in transit. The tracking number will allow you to check on the delivery status of your order through FedEx.
We are unable to ship wine if:
- The recipient is not 21 years of age or older or does not have an acceptable form of ID such as a driver’s license, passport, or birth certificate for shipments within the U.S. For shipments to destinations outside the U.S., the recipient must be of the legal age required to purchase and/or receive alcohol in the respective destination country/territory.
- The recipient shows signs of intoxication.
- The Address listed is a PO box.
- If your wine shipment is damaged upon delivery, please contact Fedex directly. Please note, your return must be in the original packaging (packaging and labeling that are already in compliance with FedEx policy) to be returned. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. A return label will be sent to you after receiving proof of damage.